Happy Friday everyone! Because all of my tabs are seriously jeopardizing system performance, I wanted to share some links and musings with you.
- My friend Kristiina has a gorgeous blog, and I’m looking forward to putting her tutorial on picmonkey to use. Right now, my goal has just been to get pictures on the blog, but with a free website and these great instructions, I really have no excuse.
- Admit it. Are you guys all having work done? One of the people in here is 35. What the what??
- Best headline ever: Against Florida State, Clemson’s ‘Clemsoning’ was the most ‘Clemsoning’ Clemson ever Clemsoned
- Why women’s pockets are useless: A history
- I enjoyed Brigid Schulte’s Overwhelmed. Here, she talks about making it to inbox zero. I’m about 10,000 emails away, but I think I’ve given up on that goal.
- She’s living the dream. All lawyers have thought about this at some point.
- Now that I’ve figured out that I love mysteries, I’ve been devouring Tana French’s Dublin Murder Squad series. I thought there were two. There are five. This does not bode well for my sleep. Not because they are too scary. I just stay up way too late reading.
- Don’t overcook your gnocchi. It just turns into a soupy, potato-y mess.
- I’m constantly impressed by Henry these days. I can hand him a plate and he will open the dishwasher, put it in, and shut it. His loading skills need to be honed, but I mean, he just turned 2! He can also–without supervision–put things in the fridge, throw things out, and put things in the dirty clothes.
I can’t stop listening to Taylor Swift’s Shake it Off. This is not necessarily problematic, but because I am a Luddite, I listen to music on youtube. And I have to stop and watch this video. Every. Time. It cracks me up. Krumping ballerinas. Nuff said.