Happy Friday everyone! Because all of my tabs are seriously jeopardizing system performance, I wanted to share some links and musings with you.
- My friend Kristiina has a gorgeous blog, and I’m looking forward to putting her tutorial on picmonkey to use. Right now, my goal has just been to get pictures on the blog, but with a free website and these great instructions, I really have no excuse.
- Admit it. Are you guys all having work done? One of the people in here is 35. What the what??
- Best headline ever: Against Florida State, Clemson’s ‘Clemsoning’ was the most ‘Clemsoning’ Clemson ever Clemsoned
- Why women’s pockets are useless: A history
- I enjoyed Brigid Schulte’s Overwhelmed. Here, she talks about making it to inbox zero. I’m about 10,000 emails away, but I think I’ve given up on that goal.
- She’s living the dream. All lawyers have thought about this at some point.
- Now that I’ve figured out that I love mysteries, I’ve been devouring Tana French’s Dublin Murder Squad series. I thought there were two. There are five. This does not bode well for my sleep. Not because they are too scary. I just stay up way too late reading.
- Don’t overcook your gnocchi. It just turns into a soupy, potato-y mess.
- I’m constantly impressed by Henry these days. I can hand him a plate and he will open the dishwasher, put it in, and shut it. His loading skills need to be honed, but I mean, he just turned 2! He can also–without supervision–put things in the fridge, throw things out, and put things in the dirty clothes.
I can’t stop listening to Taylor Swift’s Shake it Off. This is not necessarily problematic, but because I am a Luddite, I listen to music on youtube. And I have to stop and watch this video. Every. Time. It cracks me up. Krumping ballerinas. Nuff said.
3 thoughts on “I have too many tabs open”
It’s very important that you feel comfortable “in your own skin” no matter what condition or age that skin is. Much of our beauty comes from within and from how we treat others. You, Melissa, have nothing to worry about for many, many years!